Video Wall Products
Software for Video Wall Products
MuraControl for Windows Software
Video wall management software that provides an easy and intuitive way to manage your Matrox-based video wall or multiviewer locally or remotely.
MuraControl for Windows
- Easily manage inbound and outbound AV streams
- Create, save, rename, copy, export, import and delete layouts/presets
- Window transparency and colour-keying functions
- Robust upgrade and software-support program
- Position, scale, clone, crop, frame, and label input windows
- Apply colour-correction, multi-lingual text overlay, and de-interlacing
MuraControl for Windows
Easy-to-use video wall management software
Discover how to start creating, previewing, and applying layouts in MuraControl so that your video wall appears exactly as you envision. Create and save unique presets by arranging local application, direct, and IP source content exactly where you want it by managing and modifying a variety of in-depth window properties.
Creating layouts, and open, position and control local applications and images such as Internet Explorer, VLC, pictures, PowerPoint Viewer, HTML5, and VNC.
Build layouts featuring HDMI, DisplayPort, IP, and other types of sources, for placement anywhere on the wall, including a Picture-in-Picture (PIP) format.
Transform your Apple tablet device into an intuitive touch panel control interface capable of remotely managing your video wall.
Customized video wall software
The MuraControl white-label skinning solution allows OEMs and system integrators to tailor the graphical user interface, while the MuraControl Tablet SDK allows users to expand complete package product offerings and customize software for both Windows desktop- and tablet-based video wall control systems.
MuraControl white-label solution for OEMs/integrators
- A turnkey, fully rebranded version of our powerful Muracontrol for Windows video wall software.
- Control of elements such as logos, buttons, product name, and colour schemes.
- Matrox comes with a 40-year track record of robust client support programs.
MuraControl tablet SDK
- Customisable template to build your own table-based video wall control software.
- Optimized for both Android and IOS-based tablets.
Matrox D-Series with or without Matrox Mura IPX Capture Series
- Up to 16 synchronized 4K60 outputs
- Available with HDMI or DisplayPort 1.4 outputs for seamless integration with multiple environments
- Microsoft DirectX® 12 and OpenGL® support enables latest professional applications
- Windows 10 OS support
3rd party graphics with Matrox Mura IPX Capture Series
- High-resolution monitor support, including Full HD and 4K/UHD
- Low-cost integrated or generic professional graphics options
- Multiple available models for various graphical performance requirements
- Microsoft DirectX® and OpenGL® support enables latest professional applications
- Windows 7, 10, and Linux OS support
- Standalone product requires only a PCI express Express® slot for power
- No host CPU, drivers, or operating system required
- High-density IP decode provides up to four 4K and 16 HD channels
- Remote video wall management provides added functionality for multiviewer applications. MuraControl features include text overlay to indicate windows titles, stream sources, locations, or zones and an onscreen clock providing a temporal reference for accurate stream monitoring
For Microsoft® Windows®
A 21-day free trial of Matrox MuraControl for Windows is available for download. In order to run the full-featured trial, you must be using Mura MPX Series, Mura IPX Series, or C-Series1 hardware. Following the expiry of the free trial, users must purchase a software license in the form of a USB dongle to continue using the software.
Matrox MuraControl Software specifications
MuraControl for Windows
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012 R2
|Supported Video Wall Platforms||
C-Series1 , C-Series1 + IPX Capture Cards, D-Series, D-Series + IPX Capture Cards, Mura MPX, Mura MPX + IPX Capture Cards, 3rd party graphics + Mura IPX Capture Cards, Mura IPX Output Cards
Create, Save, Preview, Apply, Lock, Copy, Import, Export, and Delete
|Image and Text Overlay||
Create, Edit, Delete, Apply Multi-Lingual Unicode Text Overlay and Marquee Text, and Image overlay, including control over font, colour, size, location, and speed.
Create, Position, Rotate (any arbitrary angle), and Resize Windows anywhere on the wall, including control of advanced window border colour and width
Advanced: Ability to set z-order value of each window
Create, Rename, Crop, Rotate, and Text Overlay functionality
Yes (Hardware Inputs, IP, HTML5, VLC, PowerPoint Viewer, VNC, Image and Internet Explorer)2
Yes (Only one audio channel can be played out at any given point of time.)
Edit Source-specific Alpha Blending, Colour Keying, Hue, Saturation, Brightness, and Contrast
Apply Source-specific filters, including Bob, Weave, single-field, and adaptive technique
VLC (Volume + Play/Pause), IE (Mouse and Keyboard), VNC (Mouse and Keyboard), and PPT (Previous/Next Slide and Play/Pause Slide switching)
|Video Wall Detection||
IP Address and UPnP for automatic detection
|Video Wall Startup Control||
Ability to Stop/Start Control and Show/Hide (with Static Background) Desktop
|Video Wall Communication Port||
Telnet (Port 23) and/or HTTPS (Port 46272)
|Video Wall Access||
Local and/or Remote over LAN
Free 21-day trial available on the Matrox website. USB software license available for purchase.
1 Not available with C420.
2 Other applications may be opened and controlled through within your layout. Please contact Matrox for more details.
3 Only applies to physical, IP, HTML5 and VLC sources