Matrox ConvertIP Series
For businesses and organizations outfitted with HDBaseT installations, moving to new infrastructure can be complicated and costly. Matrox ConvertIP SRST transmitter/receiver device now enables you to scale existing HDBaseT network infrastructure—by integrating HDBaseT content into and from the IP network—without the additional cost and hassle of upgrading your current equipment or infrastructure. Based on open standards, ConvertIP SRST is IPMX-ready and compatible with a SMPTE ST 2110 network.
- IPMX (Internet Protocol Media Experience) ready
- HDBaseT I/O
- Multi-network support
- 1x SFP28 (10G & 25G network support)
- 1x RJ45 (1G & 2.5G network support)
- 1/10/25 GbE interface
- Fanless design for quiet cooling
- Power redundancy through PoE+ and locking AC power connector (optional power supply cable sold separately)
- Optional bracket for VESA mounting behind monitors
- Optional 1 RU rack shelf that holds three appliances
- Optional fault-tolerant, hot-swappable, and rack-mountable power supply
Deliver the ultimate AVoIP experience
A compact Input/Output device, Matrox ConvertIP SRST is designed to both receive or transmit HDBaseT signals in a single, standalone device. Featuring both RJ45 and SFP28 ports on a single device, ConvertIP SRST enables you to leverage your 1 GbE network to transmit full 4K video at 60 fps over IP in near-real time or uncompressed workflows up to 25 GbE—without ripping out and replacing your current HDBaseT equipment.
- Leverage existing HDBaseT™ installations
- Optimized 4K image quality and latency experience
- 1 GbE Colibri codec for high-quality transmission of compressed media
- Optional JPEG XS codec license for lightly compressed media
- ConvertIP Command Center complimentary web interface for managing ConvertIP devices
- Easy to deploy
- Automated & standardized discovery – based on AMWA NMO
Fanless design, quiet operation, maximum efficiency
ConvertIP’s fanless design and whisper-quiet operation means that ConvertIP is made for control rooms, operation centers, and other critical environments that require a noise level of 25 dB and less.
Install up to two ConvertIP devices horizontally on a single U of rack space. A stand-alone appliance, your ConvertIP device can be housed in a 1U ½ rack width.
Always powered. Always on.
Safeguard against a potential loss of power. Matrox makes available rack-mounted, multi-output redundant power supply units (RPSU) to ensure uninterrupted operation of your Matrox device in case of a power module failure and a redundant power input in case a circuit breaker trips.
ConvertIP product line
ConductIP is a standards-based signal routing platform that seamlessly integrates into a ConvertIP or any other IPMX-enabled network. ConductIP gives you a comprehensive view of all content on your IP network and where it is being routed, while allowing you to intuitively organize devices in your unique setup.