Matrox ConvertIP Series
For businesses and organizations outfitted with HDBaseT installations, moving to new infrastructure can be complicated and costly. Matrox ConvertIP SRST transmitter/receiver device now enables you to scale existing HDBaseT network infrastructure—by integrating HDBaseT content into and from the IP network—without the additional cost and hassle of upgrading your current equipment or infrastructure. Based on open standards, ConvertIP SRST is IPMX-ready and compatible with a SMPTE ST 2110 network.
- HDBASE-T I/O
- Multi-network support
- 1x SFP28 (10G & 25G network support)
- 1x RJ45 (1G & 2.5G network support)
- Transmit or receive IP signals from a single device
- Standardized Discovery and Routing – based on AMWA NMOS IS-04 and IS-05 specifications
- Fanless design for quiet cooling
- Power redundancy through PoE+ and locking AC power connector (optional power supply cable sold separately)
- Compact form factor mounts easily to the back of a monitor
- Web-based user interface for managing ConvertIP devices
- Complimentary ConvertIP Manager Windows application for simple commission and deployment
- IPMX ready
- Colibri codec for visually lossless transmission of compressed of media over 1G network
- Optional JPEG XS codec license for SMPTE ST 2110-22 support (up to 2 Gbps)
- Glass-to-glass latencies of 1ms achievable
- ConductIP Media Routing Appliance to discover, route, and monitor ST 2110 or IPMX signals
- Bracket for VESA mounting behind monitors
- 1 RU rack shelf that holds two appliances
- Matrox NRG RPSU fault-tolerant, hot-swappable, and rack-mountable power supply
- Crestron Module to expand existing controlled environments
Deliver the ultimate AVoIP experience
A compact Input/Output device, Matrox ConvertIP SRST is designed to both receive or transmit HDBaseT signals in a single, standalone device. Featuring both RJ45 and SFP28 ports on a single device, ConvertIP SRST enables you to leverage your 1 GbE network to transmit full 4K video at 60 fps over IP in near-real time or uncompressed workflows up to 25 GbE—without ripping out and replacing your current HDBaseT equipment.
Fanless design, quiet operation, maximum efficiency
ConvertIP’s fanless design and whisper-quiet operation means that ConvertIP is made for control rooms, operation centers, and other critical environments that require a noise level of 25 dB and less.
ConvertIP product line
Your entire media installation at a glance
ConductIP is a standards-based signal routing platform that seamlessly integrates into a ConvertIP or any other IPMX-enabled network. ConductIP gives you a comprehensive view of all content on your IP network and where it is being routed, while allowing you to intuitively organize devices in your unique setup.