Broadcast Developer Products
SDI I/O Cards
DSX LE4 LP
Matrox DSX LE4 LP is a low-profile, half-length PCIe card that offers up to eight reconfigurable SDI I/Os—from SD to 4K. When configured with inputs, the cards are equipped with built-in frame synchronizers to generate clean SDI signals in any environment.
Matrox DSX LE4 LP is ideal for OEMs who need to create compact channel-in-a-box systems, video servers, broadcast graphics systems, encoders, transcoders, multiviewers, switchers and other digital media equipment.
- Low profile, half-length PCIe card
- Re-configurable I/O that can support up to 8 SDI inputs or outputs
- Frame synchronizers
- VANC and HANC support for each input and output
- Analog blackburst reference input (tri-level or bi-level)
- Automatic video relay bypass (optional)
- Live zero-frame delay video mixers
- One comprehensive SDK for all our developer cards
- 2-year warranty
*Active heat sink (fan) version is also available.
Matrox DSX LE5 12G LP offers broadcast OEMs four fully reconfigurable SDI I/Os up to 12G to build 1RU/2RU/3U systems for HD, 4K/UHD, and 8K/UHD2 workflows.
Matrox DSX LE4 SDI cards enable a robust, multi-channel, next-generation audio processor built for 24/7 operation.
Matrox Video today announces that Vizrt, the innovator of software-defined visual storytelling (#SDVS) platforms, has selected the Matrox X.mio5 Q25 SMPTE ST 2110 network interface controller (NIC) card to power its Viz Engine 4 render engine.