Matrox Video at Inter BEE 2022: SMPTE ST 2110 Monitoring in IP Pavilion, REMI Encoding/Decoding, and More
Montreal, Quebec — November 17, 2022 — Matrox® Video will unveil its latest broadcast portfolio for live production workflows at InterBee 2022. At the Inter BEE IP Pavilion and in Japan Material partner booth 5401, ConvertIP SMPTE ST 2110 converters will highlight the industry’s most flexible, reliable approach to broadcast monitoring, while the Monarch EDGE encoder/decoder platform will demonstrate the benefits of a purpose-built REMI solution for on-premises and cloud-based remote productions. The complete Inter BEE agenda includes:
- ConvertIP SMPTE ST 2110 fanless converters exhibiting a new era of broadcast monitoring by reliably displaying ST 2110-20 and ST 2110-22 signals on HDMI or SDI monitors in any ST 2110 environment
- ConvertIP showcasing its wide-ranging versatility in the IP Pavilion by delivering uncompressed and JPEG-XS HD/4K video over 10 GbE and 25 GbE ST 2110 networks
- Monarch EDGE encoders and decoders highlighting the advantages of a fully equipped, purpose-built REMI solution by transporting 4K/multi-HD video over the open internet and public/private cloud to deliver broadcast-quality REMI productions
- Extio™ 3 IP KVM extenders offering secure, remote control and switching of multiple broadcast systems—including up to four systems on one display with Tile View—over 1 GbE LAN WAN, and internet networks
- Maevex 6100 Series encoders and decoders facilitating the sharing and distribution of multiple AV sources by supporting high-quality, high-density, low-latency content capture, encoding, streaming, recording, and decoding over 1 GbE LAN WAN, and internet networks
- QuadHead2Go™ multi-monitor controllers showcasing easy-to-configure, easy-to-deploy video wall designs by capturing single 4K sources for output across four displays
- VERO ST 2110 signal generator and diagnostic appliance ensuring reliable, predictable broadcast operations in ST 2110 environments by allowing broadcasters to validate ST 2110 devices for compliance before deployment
- Matrox ST 2110 network interface controller (NIC) and SDI I/O cards facilitating the development of on-premises solutions geared for multi-channel HD and 4K workflows
About Matrox Video
Matrox Video is a global leader in video technology. Featuring a complete portfolio of best-in-class hardware, software, APIs, and SDKs, Matrox Video enables OEMs, system integrators, value-added channel partners, and end users to push the boundaries of video innovation. Serving the AV/IT, broadcast, and emerging markets for over 45 years, Matrox Video is synonymous with quality, performance, interoperability, and support. Matrox Video’s legal entity is Matrox Graphics Inc., part of the Matrox Group.
For more information, visit https://video.matrox.com.
Tel: +1 (514) 822-6000
Matrox and Matrox product names are registered trademarks and/or trademarks of Matrox Electronic Systems, Ltd. and/or Matrox Graphics Inc. in Canada and/or other countries. All other company and product names are registered trademarks and/or trademarks of their respective owners.