Matrox ConvertIP Series
Matrox ConvertIP DSS is a compact, standalone ST 2110 and IPMX transmitter/receiver device. Featuring 12G-SDI, genlock, one RJ45, and two SFP28 ports on a single device, ConvertIP DSS is designed for compressed or uncompressed workflows up to 25G and is optimal for an ultra-low latency experience. The device can receive power over Ethernet through its RJ45 connection, or it can be powered through an optional power supply unit. Both can be used simultaneously to deliver power redundancy.
- SDI I/O
- Multi-network support
- 2x SFP28 (10G & 25G network support)
- 1x RJ45 (1G network support)
- Fanless design for quiet cooling
- Genlock support for house sync input
- Power redundancy through PoE+ and locking AC power connector (optional power supply cable sold separately)
- Optional bracket for VESA mounting behind monitors
- Optional 1 RU rack shelf that holds two appliances
- Optional fault-tolerant, hot-swappable, and rack-mountable power supply
- Transmit or receive signals from a single device
- Low latency with exceptional 4K image quality
- Colibri codec for high-quality transmission of compressed media
- Optional JPEG XS codec license for uncompressed media
- IPMX ready
- ConvertIP Command Center complimentary web interface for managing ConvertIP devices
- Optional Matrox ConductIP software license for discovery and routing
- Compact form factor mounts easily to the back of a monitor
Install up to two ConvertIP devices horizontally on a single U of rack space. A stand-alone appliance, your ConvertIP device can be housed in a 1U ½ rack width. And its whisper-quiet operation means that ConvertIP is made for control rooms, operation centers, and other critical environments that require a noise level of 25 dB and less.
Always powered. Always on.
Safeguard against a potential loss of power. Matrox makes available rack-mounted, multi-output redundant power supply units (RPSU) to ensure uninterrupted operation of your Matrox device in case of a power module failure and a redundant power input in case a circuit breaker trips.
ConvertIP product line
Your entire media installation at a glance
ConductIP is a standards-based signal routing platform that seamlessly integrates into a ConvertIP or any other IPMX-enabled network. ConductIP gives you a comprehensive view of all content on your IP network and where it is being routed, while allowing you to intuitively organize devices in your unique setup.