Broadcast Developer Products
SDI I/O Cards
The Matrox X.mio5 12G provides multi-channel reconfigurable 12G/6G/3G SDI I/O for HD and 4K workflows. The X.mio5 12G card features on-board multi-channel HDR conversions along with motion adaptive de-interlacing, pristine scaling, and powerful compositing engines for high-density 4K video processing.
The X.mio5 12G provides a powerful combination of versatile high density 12G/3G SDI connectivity coupled with multi-channel 4K video processing capability, making 4K workflows as seamless as HD. The X.mio5 12G is supported by the feature-rich, field proven Matrox DSX SDK.
- Versatile 12G, 6G and quad 3G SDI for 4K connectivity
- Up to 4x 12G inputs and 4x 12G outputs with 4x 3G reconfigurable I/O
- Up to 12x completely reconfigurable 3G I/O
- Multi-channel 4K HDR conversion
- Multi-channel subpixel scaling, composting and motion adaption de-interlacing
- Frame synchronizers
- One comprehensive SDK for all our developer cards
- 3-year warranty
Matrox DSX LE5 12G LP offers broadcast OEMs four fully reconfigurable SDI I/Os up to 12G to build 1RU/2RU/3U systems for HD, 4K/UHD, and 8K/UHD2 workflows.
Matrox DSX LE4 SDI cards enable a robust, multi-channel, next-generation audio processor built for 24/7 operation.
Matrox Video today announces that Vizrt, the innovator of software-defined visual storytelling (#SDVS) platforms, has selected the Matrox X.mio5 Q25 SMPTE ST 2110 network interface controller (NIC) card to power its Viz Engine 4 render engine.